Saint Gabriel offers options for giving:
Online Credit Card Giving and Online Dew (Direct Electronic Withdrawal)
Our Online Giving option is an ideal way to support the parish in our mission. Contributions to the General Collection are used to offset the costs associated with day-to-day operations of the parish and its programs. These costs include payroll, building mortgage payments, maintenance and cleaning of buildings, utilities, and supplies. Additionally, your contribution will benefit our sacramental preparation services, liturgy, liturgical programs, and religious education programs.
Online Giving is available for you to make contributions to the church. This option makes use of current technology and security standards and allows you to easily setup recurring contributions. It also enables our church to take advantage of new tools to become more efficient.
Online Giving Parishioner Benefits
- Secure and confidential. No need to share payment information with the church office.
- Efficient. Set up direct withdrawals from your checking, savings account or a credit card.
- Simple. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
- Convenient. No need to write a check or have cash available.
- Remote flexibility. You can give from virtually anywhere anytime by text to give or online giving.
Our online giving portal is now activated and ready for registrations!
Online Giving Portal
SIGN IN or CREATE a NEW ACCOUNT
New Account Setup Tips:
- You will need to create a new account first (before you can do anything…even though the page starts with setting up a donation or hit recurring to setup account).
Also, the old login information does not work, you need to start with setting up a new account.
- Funds: You need to set up a transaction for each donation fund, ie, one for the Furniture and Fixtures and one for the Offertory… or Ministry Development.
Church Savings Tip: By setting up your checking account online instead of credit cards, the church saves money.
The Work of Our Hands
Text to Give: 719-259-1165
The Work of Our Hands is supporting our mission to love, minister, and bring all to Christ.
You can give your donations by using our new Text to Give system by simply texting the word "Give". It will return a link to sign your phone up for one time and future recurring donations.
Donations for Mercy’s Gate Food Drive
If you would like to contribute in lieu of bringing food supplies to the church, we have setup an account in our online giving portal to support Mercy’s Gate.
As people of faith we commit ourselves to supporting the mission of the church to bring the good news to all people. By remembering the parish in our will, we can leave a legacy of this commitment to ensure that the good news continues to be shared beyond our lifetime.
To get more information click here.
To download an enrollment form click here.
To download St. Gabriel's Sample Bequest Language, click here.
Diocesan Ministry Appeal
Key dates for Diocesan Ministry Appeal 2022
- Video Weekend: February 5 & 6, 2022
- Intention Weekend: February 12 & 13, 2022
- Follow-up Weekend: February 19 & 20, 2022
Supporting Catholic initiatives and programs in the Diocese of Colorado Springs.
St. Gabriel's goal for 2022 is $110,196.
- Faith Formation and Education
- Charity and Social Service
- Parish Rebate
- Charity and Social Service
- Faith Formation and Catholic Schools
- Seminarian and Leadership Development