Mass will be available online at 11:00 am on Sunday via our website.
Sunday 10:30 am
No RSVP Required. English.
- Please come early, enter from the Research Pkwy entrance and parking attendants will guide you
- Please remain in your vehicles
- For your safety and others, keep your windows closed or wear a mask
- Tune your FM radio to 88.9 (radio station will have a welcome message).
- Confessions on Saturday: English 2:30pm-3:30pm.
- The Saint Gabriel parish office is open with normal hours Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. 719-528-8407
In the event the weather prevents us celebrating Mass outside in a dignified way, Masses will be canceled. Notifications will be available through Flocknote, MyParish app, Facebook and our website at www.saintgabriel.net.
Guide for attending Mass INSIDE THE CHURCH
- PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE MASS PER WEEK.
- Indoor Mass attendance restricted to 50 worshippers.
- Please include each individual (including babies and children) in your family as part of your total count.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- If you cannot attend a Mass you signed up for, please cancel your ticket to allow someone else to attend.
We will make every effort to take appropriate precautions including increased cleaning, but parishioners should understand there is an assumed risk anytime you enter a public space.
At these Masses, please observe the following:
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between other people/ families when entering the church, when in the pews, when approaching for Communion, and when exiting the church. Families should sit together with their immediate members. Please do not sit directly in front of or behind others in the pews. Follow instructions of the ushers. Avoid sitting close to the aisles.
- Encouraged to wear a mask in the building while maintaining 6 foot social distancing. You will take the mask off to receive Holy Communion, and then put it back on. Children who are old enough/able should wear a mask; babies and small children should not wear a mask.
- Bishop Sheridan strongly encouraged the reception of Communion be received on the hand for your safety.
- Refrain from shaking hands or hugging non-family members.
- Wash hands before and after coming to church; hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of church.
Offertory basket will be available at the entrance of Nave instead of being passed around. You may also give on-line at the parish website, www.saintgabriel.net.